Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Movie Cars: Austin Powers International Man of Mystery

 


Growing up, the Austin Powers movies were a huge part of my life. I watched them all at a very young age and obviously did not get a lot of the humor, but I loved them. My family even has cardboard standees of Austin, Dr. Evil, and Mini Me in our house. Being that I am such a huge fan, I obviously have to write about the famous Shaguar from the first movie, Austin Powers: International Man Of Mystery.  

The Shaguar is a 1970 Jaguar E- Type with a pretty unique paint job. It also featured a custom red convertible top. For the movie, there were two cars made, one that was in the film and one used for promotional stuff. The one in the film was right hand drive. The Shaguar that was used for promotion was sold years back on ebay and bounced around from owner to owner. 

We here at Jerry Noonan’s Auto Center hope you enjoyed another segment from Movie Cars. Thanks for reading along and have a great rest of your week!

Information Credit Information and Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment